To obtain a copy of an incident report or another open record, your request must be made in writing only using the Timber Lakes Volunteer Fire Department Records Request Form.
How to Submit Requests
Open records requests for the Timber Lakes Volunteer Fire Department must be submitted only one time and only in writing. Submit your request by:
- Completing the Timber Lakes Volunteer Fire Department Records Request Form.
- Submitting the completed form by:
- Emailing it to [email protected]. In the body of the email, include the type of information you’re requesting.
- Sending it by U.S. mail to 3434 Royal Oaks Dr. Spring, Texas 77380
- Drop it off in person at 3434 Royal Oaks Dr. Spring, Texas 77380
Note: Don’t send any payments with this request.
You may call the department at (281) 367-0373 with any questions.
Note: The Public Information Act allows governmental agencies up to 10 business days to process an open records request, so please allow at least 10 business days for a response.
Thanks for reaching out to the Timber Lakes Volunteer Fire Department
For the fastest response, please complete the form and a member of our team will be in touch.
If you are interested in volunteering but unsure if this is the right move for you, please stop by the fire station on a Monday night and visit with the firefighters to see what it is this department has to offer or Contact Us.