To obtain a copy of an incident report or another open record, your request must be made in writing only using the Timber Lakes Volunteer Fire Department Records Request Form.
How to Submit Requests
Open records requests for the Timber Lakes Volunteer Fire Department must be submitted only one time and only in writing. Submit your request by:
- Completing the Timber Lakes Volunteer Fire Department Records Request Form.
- Submitting the completed form by:
- Emailing it to [email protected]. In the body of the email, include the type of information you’re requesting.
- Sending it by U.S. mail to 3434 Royal Oaks Dr. Spring, Texas 77380
- Drop it off in person at 3434 Royal Oaks Dr. Spring, Texas 77380